Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Girl's Night Out

We spent the entire day out on the water snorkeling and swimming.  I'm exhausted, but not too tired for Girl's Night Out!  The line-up is hard to beat with a nine year old(my daughter), twin seven year olds and me.  I think I am probably the eight year old in the bunch.

We ordered appetizers, a meal and dessert, but those mini desserts that are eaten in three bites.  The girls were free to be silly, say anything, and taste EVERYTHING.  We laughed and they shared my dessert.  Somehow my dessert tastes better than their dessert?  Uh huh.

We climb in to the car catching a glimpse of the moon and waving to the moon.  It is a lovely moon.  I drive towards their house and take a few wrong turns and, at their suggestion, almost drive through a plaza.  ” uh, I apologize officer.  I did not see the plaza or the benches sitting in front of my face.  It was dark?”  I told them that would be the conversation and I was certain their mom would not let me take them out again if we called from jail.

We opened the sun roof and screamed lovlies to the moon.  ”Hello Moon!”  ” You are so bright tonight, Moon!”  ” You are the best Moonie Moonie!”  Two teenage boys on bikes ride by just in time for the screamfest.  They must've thought we wanted them to moon us!  I didn't turn around to check.  We are laughing so hard we nearly cry and their mom is waiting outside.  Oops, she heard the screams.

I wish this night would last forever.  Crazy girl fun is always so good for me.  I've attended about five Girl's Night Outs in all my life, but this one was, BY FAR, the best.  Good. Clean. Fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment