Thursday, August 16, 2012

Meant To Be

The smell of a fresh pack of college ruled paper or a pack of every color of Sharpie!  The folders and notebooks, binders and lunch boxes, and a FRESH BOX OF CRAYONS!  I can barely contain myself when Back To School time rolls around.  Who cares what my kids need, I love me some school supplies!

I'm not sure why I ever imagined I would be anything but a teacher when my BTS(Back To School) urges are so strong.  Sometimes I just wander through the aisles and breathe the school supply smells.  The excitement of new students and new binders is something unexplainable.  I do not like regular pencils as they remind me of my math tribulations, but mechanical pencils are dreamy.

Have you seen the cool dry erase marker color options?  I KNOW!  Love!  The stacks of notebooks in every color make me want to color coordinate SOMETHING. 

If you've made it this far, amazing!  School is awesome, teaching is a blessing, supportive (not helicopter)parents are a valuable asset, and students are what make it all worthwhile!  Oh how I love my job!!

Happy 2012-2013 School Year

No comments:

Post a Comment