Thursday, October 4, 2012

Relocation....FAILED





Fluffy Bunny, the chicken, has disappeared again!!  In light of the recent disappearance of Fluffy Bunny, I was forced to hire a "stand in" chicken.  See photos below and continue reading below the photos.

"Stand in" chicken
The day was entirely uneventful until I arrived home from work.  I freed Fluffy Bunny from her prison where she refused to care for her eggs.  I lost Fluffy Bunny.  I removed my goat, Pip, from a fence where she was stuck, tired and desperate.  I played I-want-to-be-chased-but-mommy-doesn't-want-to-chase-me with the new dog, Tuxedo.  I purchased a fake chicken to incubate my eggs as my husband told me we could NOT abort the fertilized eggs, BUT we can take them to be processed when they get bigger.  WHAT?  I'm not sure how I feel about eating the chickens I incubated practically using my own body! Ok, slight exaggeration.  The evening continued to get better scripted when my father called to inform me he is unable to attend Grandparent's Day.  Thinking the bad news about my father was causing the sniffles in Chloe's room only to find her crying about a friend who no longer wants to be her friend!!!  Sometimes I wish she could jump in to my body for a second and experience the last thirty-something years in a flash.  She would discover a fresh new perspective on friends.  Instead, I take a moment to pray with her about the situation in hopes God can calm her down as I'm not doing so well.  The last thing I experienced this evening is speculation.  My female kitten looks remarkably plumper than the male.  She just reached six months of age and has an appointment to be fixed next week.  I'm not sure I can deal with a litter of kittens, unless of course YOU want one????

All the excitement has made me TIRED!  So long until tomorrow, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment