Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Any Driver's Dream




I have been trying to decide if I should trade-in my car, but I'm considering selling it outright and buying one of these treasures!  My kids, when they saw these cars, BEGGED me to buy any or all of them.  Why do I buy my boring black, silver or white when my kids would be so much prouder to be seen in flames?  I am getting excited about the the possibility of purchasing the flame Expedition with a handicap permit.  Maybe??

I was really hoping my next car would be a convertible, but these fun rides are setting my hopes WAY higher!  My favorite color is actually the green candy coating color. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see my color of choice!!  It looks like a green Jolly Rancher.  I imagine it having yellow and orange and blue flames!!  Oh the joy!  Maybe we can also do a mural of my new baby chick!!**

Tomorrow will be another storybook adventure.  Please consider submitting baby chick names for our vote that will take place tomorrow night at the end of the story.  Baby Chicks Big Farm Adventure!  For now, enjoy the cool cars and the thought of me in carpool line in one of these cars.  That should be an enjoyable snicker.  Goodnight Friends!

**I am not kidding about the cool car!






No comments:

Post a Comment