Friday, March 22, 2013

Waiting for Wholeness

A hospital waiting room

I just returned from the hospital where Brent is in stable condition.  There is positive response and he is meeting his markers.  His progress is positive, but please continue to pray.  I know God is working a miracle in his family at this very moment and each of your prayers are part of the miracle making.

Today felt heavy.  The burden of the hurt and suffering being felt by my friend was so heavy.  I know only God can carry the burden.  I am so thankful I have him to turn to ALWAYS.  I don't always turn to him first, but when I turn to him it is always the BEST decision I've ever made.

It is bedtime.  Thank you for the prayers.  I am thankful for the time I was able to spend with my sweet friend today at the hospital(Day 94).  Sitting on a chair across from her, listening to her worries and also sharing some laughs, we sat and healed.  I didn't actually go in to see Brent.  He had many visitors this evening and I felt my time was best spent with his sweet wife.  Having slept less than an hour since this ordeal occurred, she is still quite lovely and kind.   I believe Brent will be whole again soon.  Goodnight Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment