Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Swim in the Sun

Today was a regular Sunday.  We got up, had breakfast and headed to church.  I recently sold all of my eggs and happened to have some eggs from HEB in the refrigerator which made my family very unhappy.  Their idea of breakfast includes bright yellow yokes and today I delivered pale yellow ones.  Luckily church included a bright yellow service.  We re-studied the story of David and Goliath.  I never tire of the young boy defeating the giant; an excellent reminder of the strength we have in Christ as there is no giant he cannot defeat.

We had lunch with my brother and ran a few errands before returning home.  The kids were already talking about swimming in the pond.  I think any discussion against this plan would've been fiercely argued.  I had to check on the goats first, hoping to see some baby frolicking kids, NO LUCK.  I did find moaning goats with explosively full milk sacs.  If they hurry up and have their babies all this moaning nonsense can come to an end and I can finally have those babies!!  Notice, they are MY babies!!!

The kids swam in the pond and we even had the neighbors join us for an afternoon of activities.  Swimming, goat visiting, Wii, and then dinner and bedtime for the kids.  I know tomorrow is going to be hard to swallow when the alarm rings at 6am.  I think the thing that will make this next small section of school fly by is the pending arrival of my college friend and mommy role model and her family!  I am so thankful for the Frain Family Visit happening this June!!!!!!!!!!(Day 91).  Goodnight Friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment