Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ready To Pop!


I hope you enjoy this short video.  I made it for all woman who have ever been pregnant and the men who love them.  My poor goat is so miserable.  When she sits down to rest, she moans.  I feel her pain as I recall being pregnant and miserable.  Three more weeks.  The rest of the photos are a pictorial of today.  Not much going on around here, except the sound of machinery coming from my husband and his chain saw and the neighbors who are cutting trees and hauling stuff in preparation to dig a new well.  I am thankful for the simple things in life that bring so much joy(Day81).  Goodnight Friends!
There are eight eggs under there.  

I grow brussels sprouts so I can
feed them to my goats.

The baby chicks are now a month old
Featured is also the other(living) Racer.

No comments:

Post a Comment