Monday, March 11, 2013

Funny Signs

The signs I often find in every store these days amuse me.  The following two napkins were something I felt I could not leave without photographing for my own personal enjoyment.  If you know me well, you know I danced for all of my life until Brett arrived in this world.  I'm not afraid of exercise, I just don't enjoy anything called exercise.  Dance is not exercise, it is art.  Indulging in chocolate is way more fun than anything called exercise.  Don't you agree?

I feel like the second napkin is something I should have printed on a t-shirt for everyday.  My children need to try and abide by the assumption that I know everything.  It would be nice if my husband also joined the party.  I think Spring Break is starting to affect my brain cells.

I ran a few errands today and cleaned, too.  I even bought a place for my plates.  It says it takes 20 minutes to assemble.  LIES.  It took an hour.  Some of the holes were smaller than the screws and some of the pieces were bent and needed to be adjusted in order to fit properly.  Eventually it was assembled and I could breathe a sigh of relief.  The plates might be too heavy so I've planned to attach some sort of something to brace it.  Let's hope it lasts through the night. CRASH!!!!!! is what I don't want to hear tonight.


The  final photograph is a receipt from Longhorn Cafe.  Friday after school we went to eat there and after we had all eaten our food, my children were STILL hungry.  I sent them to order their food without me.  As you can see, they selected the name "Kitten" to be called over the intercom.  They were so proud of themselves.  I am thankful for my entertaining children(Day 86).  Maybe you can think of some funny stuff you've seen on a sign.  Tell me about it!  Goodnight Friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment