Friday, March 29, 2013

My Dream Swimsuit

I was at WalMart today and found the swimsuit of my dreams!  I have always wanted a toucan on my abs.  I actually did not purchase the swimsuit, but I'm very tempted to return to purchase it tomorrow.  




 Brett found these Butterfly Cakes at HEB and asked if I would buy them.  I replied, "No!"  He then preceded to ask me if he could have every other product on the shelf.  After a series of  vetoes, he asks annoyed, "Can  I have anything with the little girl on it?"  I laughed and walked out of the aisle as quickly as possible.
Now here is my favorite product at HEB.  First I thought hemp had something to do with marijuana.  Then, it seemed to have something to do with rope or clothing.  Finally, it has made its way to the beverage category.  Hmmmm, interesting.  Also wondering if the hemp seeds they sell at HEB will grow me some green and fresh marijuana??  Yeah, I didn't think so.  Disclaimer:  Not a fan of mj or any other drug, for that matter.

This afternoon I was visiting with my STILL pregnant goats.  Pip likes to put her head to my stomach so I can rub her neck and back.  Belle hates to share attention with her sister pushing Pip away to receive my undivided attention.  Pip decides to get behind me and put her head against my butt.  Normally they wouldn't be an issue, but today I was wearing a dress.  Her horn went straight into my crack and made me jump about five feet in the air with my dress flying and still attached to her horn.  I was very thankful to have had no neighbors in clear view of any of that scene.  I'm sure they heard me scream!  I loved on the girls a little while longer and then fed them and put them in their smaller area in case they have any babies before I wake up.  I hear dawn in a popular kid delivery time.  Dawn is not a popular wake up time for me, so unless I hear her screaming I will likely wake up closer to 8.

 Chloe is dog sitting again and we will have to rush over and let the pup out and  feed him, too.  I haven't decided if Coconut is a girl or boy, but he doesn't like to do anything but sniff me the entire time I am at the house.  I tried to throw toys or balls, Coconut did not even flinch keeping her/his nose to my pant leg.  This is the easiest petsitting job of all time.  Chloe feeds the dog and I stand and get sniffed for half an hour.

Tomorrow is our big family Easter picnic.  It will likely be a fun time with everyone laughing, running, playing, and eating.  I have a great family!!  It will be nice to see people I haven't seen since last year, or was it the year before?

 I am thankful for the beautiful weather although rain had been in the forecast, the sun prevailed (Day 99).  Goodnight Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment