Friday, March 15, 2013

Lost and Found

I'm not sure I can properly score today as a ten.  This morning I got dressed and hurried to take Chloe to her second day of cooking class.  My mother and I spent the two hours making exchanges and I almost bought a few things.  Finally I decided on purchasing some stuff and I opened my wallet to find my debit card missing.  I do not often misplace things and so I went in to panic mode.  I went to every place I had last been in my mind, phoned them, and eventually ended up driving to HEB where someone had turned it in last night. 
I was so relieved to find my debit card.  Earlier in the week my son left his ipad at a restaurant when he was in Laredo with my mother.  I was so upset we could not find the ipad and began thinking through their every last step.   After much thinking and praying, I called the restaurant.  They happily agreed to allow my mom's friend to retrieve it.  Two big loses in one week!!!  Better yet, two incredible finds!!
Lesson learned this week was to PRAY first.  I am thankful for God's grace, mercy, and kindness (Day 89).  Goodnight Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment