Wednesday, February 6, 2013

X-Rated

Today Chloe left to Seattle.  She is wearing her favorite sweatshirt and if you can't read it due to the distance, it says Harvard.  I'm hoping she views it more as a landmark and not as a college.  I'd hate for her to be disappointed if she doesn't gain acceptance for her collegiate career.  I digress.  The true subject of tonight's blog focuses on travel and the talk of removing scanners from airports due to the lack of ability to securely store the images.

Seriously??  Please print my images!!!  Will people truly be offended if their x-ray images make it to some weird x-ray website?  I was sort of hoping my x-ray image would end up on a t-shirt with the caption "GODDESS."  Do some people have odd x-ray fetishes?  What is the real problem here?  Safety or x-ray fetish fear?  This talk also brings me to my next topic.  Big Brother.  I'm NOT talking about the ridiculously silly reality television show, I'm talking about the government or whomever is "watching" us.  Truthfully, I don't care.  If I were doing something wrong I might care, but if someone wants to listen in on my conversation and subject themselves to talk of pregnant goats, a pony that doesn't urinate, and a child who runs around naked, then so be it.  I have considered adding a "sniper" or "bomb" every now and again to keep them guessing, but then people think I have A.D.D.  Oh wait, I do have A.D.D.

This morning I noticed the extra heavy traffic this week has been due to the addition of street cameras.  Some people are downright MAD about being "watched" and I say, "Yipeeeeee, A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE!"  If traffic cameras upset you and you feel like your privacy has been violated observe the following advice:  STOP picking your nose at the light, STOP running red lights,  and STOP whining.  The STOP picking your nose comment is mostly for middle-aged men who think it is okay to dig for gold like my son did when he was two.  I'm not sure when this became okay, but I am NOT a fan.  So, here is a recap of tonight's blog...Harvard is a landmark, body scanners soon to be gone from airports which means you will no longer have your x-ray image insecurely living somewhere, and STOP picking your nose for the traffic cameras.

Now that there are traffic cameras at the stoplight I go through for school every morning I may consider doing a Fire Drill where every one exits the car, runs around and a new driver takes the wheel.  Should I let Chloe or Brett drive??  I am thankful my x-ray images are located somewhere on the internet.  There is no such thing as BAD PRESS!! (Day 66).  Goodnight Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment