Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Winter Ball

I am leaving the Winter Ball and I won't make it home before midnight.  Tonight was fun and the students looked great!  This afternoon I received a phone call from a student asking for a partner in crime to shop for a dress for the Ball.  Of course I went shopping!

We had a great time, found a dress and even had time to go find shoes!  When we made it back to her house her brothers had found three goats wandering their property so they coralled them.   The goats were very soft!  I wanted to keep the goats,  but I was sure Thadd would NOT approve.

I'm just now leaving the dance and I'm sitting in the parking lot considering sleeping in my car due to tiredness.   As we were packing up I was able to visit with the caterers for the dance from Crepe Nation.  They have lived a roller coaster of a life and yet they are such joyful people.   I am so thankful to hear such beautiful stories of faith and perseverance to remind me of God's mercy and love.   I hope you are instead by the people around you.   Take a moment to find out something about someone and you might find it inspiring.   Goodnight Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment