Friday, February 8, 2013

Old Friends Are Good Friends

wax seal
 Today was the Medieval Feast at Chloe's school and we did special wax seals, archery, sword fighting, and lots of fun.  Chloe was not in attendance, so I wore her costume instead.  It was a very demure and sweet costume that did not call any attention to myself.  Scroll down to see the photo.

Speaking of Chloe, I received a text message from her asking if she could dye her hair and get a kitten tattoo.  Hmmmmm.  I attached the photo below for you to see her new hair.  She got a trim and it looks like it might be lighter. Not sure, but at least it isn't purple or a mohawk.  Chloe's fear of needles should keep her from tattoos for a while.

Tonight I have a great group of women at my house preparing for a childhood friend's baby shower that will take place at my house tomorrow.  We are visiting and laughing and I'm whisked away to my high school days.  Old friends are always so special because they choose to like you even after spending all those years knowing you.  I am so thankful for my sweet friends from my younger days. (Day 68).  Goodnight Friends.

me as a jester
Chloe's new hair

No comments:

Post a Comment