Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Change of Plans

I am finally sitting down to write and it is nearing 10 pm.  Every one was fine today except for me running around trying to get things done.  Chloe is leaving for a surprise trip to Seattle to celebrate a big occasion with her aunt and uncle and will be missing her school Medieval celebration.  Yes, the one where I painted the costume.  Instead, I've decided to wear the costume.  It all stretches although I'm not sure in a good way!  Stay tuned for pictures.  With the day being so eventless, I was only able to capture my kitty having a pony ride.  Enjoy.
Very soon after the cat jumped on the goat wanted to join her.


I hope you all had a great day today.  I am thankful for a full life that keeps me busy enough to sleep like a rock at night!! (Day 65)  Goodnight Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment