Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Baby Goats Bust Out

Sitting on the back patio enjoying the lovely weather, my friend and I were sitting in the rocking chairs catching up.  The girls come running to report the foraging of our baby goats on the wrong side of the fence.  Here is the series of the events in photos:

I'm sure this is the photo you've always wanted to see.
Me, a dress, and barbed wire.  It is an important part of the story.

Caught

Getting heavy

Tossing over the fence:  Maple

Tossing over the fence:  April

Final moment of toss
 My sweet friend and her family who came for a visit this week brought the BEST t-shirts for our family.  I had not designed a logo for our farm, but CLEARLY she came up with a fantastic design and did it all by hand!!  She is my HERO!
My shirt

Thadd's shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment