Saturday, June 22, 2013

Simple Summer Days

Chloe is out of town and Brett, Thadd and I went our separate ways today.  I was able to head to Hunt, Texas for a visit with a former student and Thadd and Brett and Lynn, too, went fishing in Boerne where they caught a bass and relocated it to our pond.  

I took six cats to get their annual vaccinations and kitten shots today.  I was twisted like a cat in the back of the Yukon XL with two vets, six cats, and Lynn.  We all survived.  Now we wait a few more weeks until the neutering and spaying ceremonies commence.  Soon we will be on our way to a kitten free society.  Well, we will keep the kittens and avoid having any MORE kittens.

Brett found a trampoline and a dog willing to jump on a trampoline with him today and we got stuff done one the farm.  A good day, indeed.  I hope everyone had a chance to catch the beautiful moon!

I am thankful for the simple summer days. (Day 170).  Goodnight Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment