Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Cottage Time Capsule Update

Sealing the gaps


We are getting closer to finishing the Summer Cottage Time Capsule.  Chloe selected a light blue/green color for the walls with black and white accents.  The curtains will go up tomorrow and soon we will try and organize it with crafts to maximize the fun!  Maybe I'll turn it in to my private craft room.  That actually sounds really appealing, but highly unlikely.

I am thankful for all the work Thadd put in today to get the playhouse ready for our visitors!(Day162)  Our visitors arrived safely and I am thrilled to see all of their faces.  I'm not sure they are too happy to see all of the rain, but I'm sure a fun time will be had by all despite the soggy weather.  Goodnight Friends!
Getting closer


No comments:

Post a Comment