Thursday, April 4, 2013

Then and Now

How quickly the babies grow.  Here is a quick look back at my newest hatchlings then and now.  I still have no goats and tomorrow night I will be in Austin.  It will be my husband's luck to be home for the goat baby birth as he is not a fan of icky stuff.  I don't think I can trust him to take photographs of the newly birthed kids.  I will have to put Chloe in charge of goat duty.  I imagine they will keep with their stubborn nature and have them sometime next week, or never.  

Have a great evening and tomorrow I will be reporting on location.  I'm not sure there will be much entertainment to share, but I will be staying with my aunt!  Surely we can conjure up some fun!!  I am thankful for a full day(Day 104).  Goodnight Friends.

Oh and BY THE WAY, I will be taking Charles, the pony, to school tomorrow for show and tell.  Actually, our "house" is sponsoring a Cowboy Breakfast and I think live animals add a certain flair.  There may be adventures tomorrow after all. 




January 27, 2013

March 17, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment