Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Milking I Will Go

Today we rushed around trying to get stuff prepared for the creation of the milking stand.  I had to be at school by 3:50 and I had to drop Chloe off with a friend, go to Home Depot and Tractor Supply, have a visit with a friend, and shower and get fancy for the talent show.  Thadd was supposed to cut and prepare all the parts for the stand and I was going to help him make it tomorrow.  At around 7:55, I sent him a text message from backstage at the talent show and he sent me a picture of the finished milking stand, stained and all.

I don't deserve such an amazing husband.  I often him "you must've been bad and awful when you were young to get me, but I must've done something really good!"  This morning when I woke up, he was gone with the kids.  They went to the office to pick up his computer and they ate at Chick-Fil-A.  I made lunch.

I am thankful for a husband who finds time in his schedule to make me a milking stand.(Day 121).  Goodnight Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment