Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cuddle Time!

Prom Gals
Last night was prom at the school where I teach.  A great time was had by all and it was a seemingly perfect evening.  I'm sure I will get the real story from the kids on Monday.  I will get the, "My shoes killed my feet!" or "My date had gas!" or "The dance floor was too small!"  The kids usually have great feedback and are very appreciative of the festivities.  I have one photograph from prom taken by a student and sent to my phone.  We took this photo at the end of the night after everyone had gone.  I also included a photo of the beautiful tables set up at the Junior Class Prom dinner catered and decorated by the Junior parents.  It looks like a wedding from the pages of Martha Stewart Weddings!!  On my way home, I managed to type a quick blog entry before midnight. Brett did take his caterpillars to church and I believe the caterpillars may have asked Jesus to come in to their hearts, according to Brett.

Today was filled with church, errands, and farm stuff.  I was trying to guilt Thadd in to building me a milk stand for my goats.  I think upside down goat milking won't catch on like wildfire because of the danger to oneself.  The milk stand seems WAY more safe.  I did manage to have some enjoyment with babies and even a bee visit with the neighbor.   Check out the photos below detailing our afternoon.


The Junior Class outdoor prom dinner served and
prepared my the moms and dads.
Brett and Cherry Blossom taking a nap

Having baby goat cuddle time with April

Beekeeping with the neighbor

Buster and Scratchy
Today was a great day!  I am thankful for the nice cool weather that made animal cuddle time and our Whataburger picnic enjoyable(Day 115).  Goodnight Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment