Sunday, April 28, 2013

Live Milking!

I'm not sure I can be considered a pro, but I tried out the milking stand this evening.  One of my goats I can contain since she has horns, but the other one just slips her head out.  I think it is going to take a little time to get this milking thing figured out.  I'm also going to have to wake up earlier to milk before school.

Tonight's milk will be butter.  I will let you know how it tastes.  I imagine it will be delicious!!  I hope you are able to see the video.  It is dark and short, but at least you can actually witness live milking.  It might be banned in some states.  Honestly, I think the upside down milking would've made a better film!

I am thankful for the milking stand to finally milk the goats!  Soon I won't have to buy milk any more!(Day 121).  Goodnight Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment