Monday, April 8, 2013

If Only


Chloe and her class went on a school trip to Sea World and this was our debriefing.  "Chloe, did you have fun at Sea World?"  She bounces over, "Yes!  IT  WAS AWESOME!!"  "What did you do?  Why was it so awesome?  Did you do anything other than what we do when we visit?" I ask.  "We got to go to all the restricted personnel only areas!"  she replies with glee.  "Is that different than when we go?  Did you swim with dolphins, stingrays, sharks or whales?"  I ask quizzically.  "Jonathan said that was another tour." clearly suggesting she asked the same question of her tour guide.  "Who is Jonathan?  Your tour guide?"  I question.  She blushes and says, "Yes.  He has the coolest glasses!"  I imagine she was crushing on her tour guide Jonathan who, according to her, majored in Marine Biology at UTSA.  Hmmmmm, I didn't realize they offered a Marine Biology major this far from the ocean.  She suggested, "They do it at Sea World!"  Ahhhh. yes, I see.

Sea World is pretty awesome but I've come up with a new improved plan, with Chloe's help, of course.

Presenting the NEW and IMPROVED SEA WORLD SHOWS!!

The Chainsaw Wielding Ice Sculpture Making Seal Show

The Olympic Fencing Walrus Team

The Waterskiing Dolphin Extravaganza

The Cigar Smoking Mustached Orca Jazz Ensemble with Beluga Backup Dancers

The Bungee Jumping Otter Show with The Skydiving Stingrays Finale

All of these lovely shows can be seen on your own or by reserving your very own Jetpack Chicken Tour Guide for an additional $7.50.  Personal jetpacks are available for $50 per person plus a legal waiver releasing Sea World, Mimi and Chloe from all damages and/or injuries incurred while using the jetpacks.  

I am often NOT excited to go to any theme park, but this line up of shows provides a level of entertainment even the most discriminating audience will love.  I am thankful  for the time spent imagining all of this stuff with my daughter(Day 107).  Goodnight Friends.  

I STILL have one more pregnant goat.  Maybe tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment