Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Those With A Weak Stomach, DO NOT VIEW



Here is a quick look at the afternoon in pictures.  We got home at around 3:30 and that is when all the fun began.  I am also happy to report that our new dog, Ruby is adjusting nicely.  Having lived her entire life outdoors, she has decided to become an indoor dog at her new home.  Now I have two shadows, Buster and Ruby.

I think it is time to see the vet for the wound...ugh






Cone of shame
This looks a whole lot like what the Pope wears...


The babies cooking for a June 16th arrival

Bee time...shortly thereafter Chloe was stung by a bee
and ran all the way to the house.  About two minutes after that a bee came after me
and I ran in a snake pattern screaming, "Serpentine Serpentine!!!" while flailing
my arms!  I did it both for entertainment purposes and out of necessity.
I was wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt.  I am NOT one of the lovely ladies in the suits.
 Brett was being chased by a bee, but walked slowly and calmly with the cat behind him.
The bee didn't bother him and he scolded me for running and screaming.

Ellie, my friend, DOUBLE MILKING.  She says it is faster,
but I found it to be messier!
I am thankful for the visitors who come and do my farm work for me(Day 149)!!  Goodnight Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment