Thursday, May 30, 2013

Brett, The Male Model

Brett informed me that he would like to be a model today.  As I was sitting at my computer working on the newsletter for the Alamo Area Beekeeper's Association, being called Mind Your OWN Bee's Wax, Brett decided to borrow my adult beverage to spice up his photographs.  I do NOT condone underage drinking or smoking.  Brett says, "Just because you model it doesn't mean you have to do it."  That is a lesson for all of us.  Do we really think that people won't do as we do whether we are actually doing it or not?  Ok, if you don't follow what I'm saying, if you look like you do something, chances are you will be perceived as doing them and thus you will be associated with it.  So as far as we all are concerned, do as you say and do.

Featuring, Brett Stricker, the model.


















Great Gatsby

Every frat daddy

the weird guy who lives under the stairs in college

Chloe and her Pimp

No comments:

Post a Comment