Thursday, May 23, 2013

Field Day

Today was field day at our school.  The students created the Dawn Treader out of cardboard.  At the end of the intense physical combat(athletic events) we removed all of the cardboard and threw the beautiful creation in to the trash.  It was incredibly sad to see the multiple hours of hard work go to the trash.  I thought I would dedicate this evening's blog to the fantastic Lewis House!

Tomorrow we find out the results of our field day.  We have won the competition every year, but this year I'm not sure if we can pull through.  It was tough!  I'm keeping this short since I am about to fall asleep while I'm writing this post.  I am thankful for the many parents and students who made today's competition possible!(Day 144).  Goodnight Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment