Thursday, July 11, 2013

Milk Du Soleil: A Short Video

I wrote this last evening when I was hoping to post the video.  Technical difficulties kept it from making its debut until today.  Today's milking was much better and less stressful.  I still had to place my leg under her torso yo be able to keep her from sitting down.
This morning was a success
07-10-2013
This evening I am posting a video of my milking feat.  Yesterday was a disaster, this morning was as well, but this evening she was mostly cooperative.  Watch the video so you can see what "mostly cooperative" looks like and to laugh.  I wore my Glitter Milker(pink with sequins) shirt in hopes it would inspire me to be better, but Chloe doesn't have the best sense of the art of film making thus there may be too much glitter milk in some pictures.

If you are viewing this through a mobile device it likely won't play, but Brett does a great job narrating the project done in a very rough style.  If my dear friend Jenna Zaffino was available, she would likely be able to create a masterpiece.  If you can't access via the mobile site, it is listed as Glitter Milker on youtube.

I am thankful for this milking adventure as is helps me to appreciate the milk I drink THAT MUCH MORE!!! (Day 184).  Goodnight Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment