Friday, July 12, 2013

Chloe's Crazy Signage

The other day we visited the doctor for the kid's well check up.  There were no shots involved, but Chloe did make some nifty signs that she posted for all other drivers to read.
This is a photo of Chloe as she cries, real tears, because they informed her she did not require shots until her 11 year old visit.  I was upset since I was looking forward to posting a video of her FREAKING out during the shot session.



The sign on my window that could've caused accidents!

KITTENS LIVE HERE TONIGHT

10:00-11:00PM BE READY FOR KITTENS

KITTENS written in metal/magnet beads to enhance visibility of the theme of the message.

While I am thankful there were no accidents caused due to the crazy signage, I am most thankful for a daughter who loves kittens almost as much as I.(Day 185).  Goodnight Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment