Wednesday, December 12, 2012

For The Love of Kittens


I am just getting home from a day filled with a wedding, basketball practice and a party.  Eleven is WAY past my bedtime.  I like a nice 9:30pm bedtime.  In case the thought crossed your mind, let me clarify...I'm old and I like to go to sleep EARLY!  Nonetheless, I am awake and now it is blog time.  I promised Chloe, since tomorrow is her birthday, I would write about cats.  Here goes...

Top Ten reasons Why Cats Are Awesome...dedicated to Chloe Kitty Stricker

10.  They have cute faces and knowing eyes

9.  They always land on their feet

8.  They survive being impaled by sticks

7.  They survive co-existing with Brett

6.  They kill mice (and sometimes baby bunnies) :(

5.  They like to cuddle

4.  They like to climb Christmas trees over and over again...it never gets boring.

3.  They chew through ear bud cords, iPhone cords, all cords.

2.  Kittens fall asleep during the middle of an activity because they are, well, tired.

1.  The absolutely most amazing thing about them is their soft fuzzy bellies.  Any gloomy bad day disappears when you put your face in a kitty belly.  Unfortunately the sneezing that follows is cruel, but it is SO worth it.

I'm sure this blog post was torture for some of you, but it will make my daughter's day to read it tomorrow!  I am thankful for a happy, healthy, and hilarious kitten loving daughter.  Day 20.  Goodnight Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment